What is Executive Coaching?
Why it matters?
- Skills and outcomes that lead to promotions to executive level are not typically the skills that make excellent executives
- With the new role and responsibilities come a set of new skills necessary to set yourself and your organization up for success
- Coaching helps you develop a strategic plan to learn and master these skills
Zoom in: Is executive coaching right for me?
What skills are developed in executive coaching?
- Communication styles
- Using emotional intelligence to your advantage
- Critical and strategic thinking skills
- Leadership styles
- Executive presence
- Team building
- Delegating effectively
- Managing time efficiently
Who are the coaches?
- Our coaches are seasoned professionals who bring a wide variety of life and business experience to the table
- Coaches have unique specialized training, educational backgrounds, and specific areas of expertise
- Clients come to us with very specific needs and goals, so we put special care in matching clients with the best coach match
- Coaches are flexible and happy to work around a client’s busy schedule
Interested in learning more? Let’s set up some time to chat.