What are learning styles?
- People engage with information in a variety of ways, and learning styles reflect that everyone’s brains are different
- Humans perceive, process, and produce information differently
- Examples of learning styles:
- Knowing what learning styles are effective for you helps set you up for more success
Why is understanding learning styles important?
- Set yourself up for success by playing to your strengths
- Developing strategies to compensate for challenges
- Assist with effective communication with others
- Helps optimize your own personal development
- Enhances problem solving abilities